Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Zen of Rubber Duckies

Greetings and salutations from green gulch farm!

I will make this quick, as I am due in the Zendo in a few minutes...

zendo


Here's my life in a teeny-tiny nutshell:


I'm doing a 2 month retreat in a zen monastery which features:
muir beach
  • An infrared sauna (nekkid style)
  • A basement replete with computers, workout equipment and free clothes and stuff
  • A big honkin' bathtub with complimentary rubber ducky
  • A 20-minute walk to Muir Beach, which is a beautiful thing... 


Yesterday was Tangario, which means a bunch of chumps sitting and staring at a blank wall for 16 hours. This is a traditional Zen proving ground type thing...it should all be a downhill ride from here!


I gots to go slap on some black and sit-n-stare a little longer...tomorrow's a free day, so I plan on going hog wild and wash my underwear, baby!!!

more later...

love,
jingles


    2 comments: